How we view Supportive Care
Supportive care is aimed at comfort versus cure.
The decision to accept such care versus aggressive treatment is often difficult for family members. It means providing a very special kind of care to a loved one.
It means a new goal of providing a peaceful, pain-free end to life in the presence of loved ones.
Our Supportive Care Services
- End of life care
- Medication and nutrition support
- Respite Care- Providing rest for family members and friends
- Oral medication assistance for pain management
- Supplement hospice services (providing skilled nursing care or certified aides around the clock)
- Comfort care
- Liaison services for estate planning
- Liaison services for Power of Attorney/Advance Directive/Living Will